|It is required that prior to ordering any of the Smart Stork services, or becoming a Smart Stork member you read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. |
1. If the information provided by you is not accurate, the dates and results you will be supplied with will not be 100% accurate, Smart Stork and its proprietors cannot be held responsible for any failures due to inaccurate information.
2. Smart Stork and its proprietors cannot be held responsible for any conceptions or pregnancies resulting in miscarriage, still birth, ectopic pregnancy, premature delivery, any abnormalities, medical conditions or multiple births.
3. There is no guarantee made by Smart Stork that conception will be achieved when using any of the fertility advice, that the conception of the preferred gender will be achieved when using any of our gender selection methods and due to many factors that are beyond our control no refunds are available. The proprietors of Smart Stork cannot be held responsible for your conception attempt if you do conceive the opposite sex baby that you were trying for. We can only supply you with the information that we believe can increase your chances of success and have no way of knowing if any or all of the advice is followed.
4. The information supplied by Smart Stork is accurate to the best of our knowledge, however any information supplied by Smart Stork, is to be used as a guide only, and the client is responsible to seek the advice of their medical practitioner, gynecologist, endocrinologist, homeopath or naturopath. The statements found within the Smart Stork website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If a product or treatment is recommended in these pages, it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information contained on the website is meant to be used to educate the reader and is in no way intended to provide individual medical advice. Medical advice must only be obtained from a qualified health practitioner. The Proprietors of Smart Stork are not medical practitioners nor do they profess to have any medical or scientific training in any medical or scientific field.
5. The proprietors of Smart Stork reserve the right to change any part of this website or the information contained herein without notice, and will not be held responsible for any changes that take place on this site.
6. It is understood that you have read and agree to all of the conditions that appear in this disclaimer prior to using any of the information provided on this website, or supplied to you, and that you agree to all of the terms and conditions of use of any Smart Stork programs prior to using them.